Is your hair thinning, dry or lacking volume? Have you ever thought about vitamins to maintain your mane? Discover suitable supplements for hair growth, thickness and shine!
What vitamins help with hair growth?
There are many different types of vitamins that can be used to treat and help hair growth. The most important thing to remember when choosing a vitamin that promotes healthy hair growth is a) it should contain the right nutrients needed and b) to continue eating a balanced diet.
The 5 best vitamins for your hair
- Vitamin A: It helps stimulate cell division and promotes new hair growth. It also improves blood circulation which aids in delivering oxygen to your scalp.
- Vitamin B6: This vitamin has been shown to increase the production of proteins called keratin, which gives strength to the hair follicles.
- Vitamin C: The vitamin stimulates collagen production, which strengthens the connective tissue around your hair follicles. Collagen is what keeps your hair strong and flexible.
- Vitamin E: Another essential nutrient for promoting hair health. It helps reduce inflammation and protect against oxidative damage.
Vitamin D: An essential nutrient for maintaining strong bones and teeth. However, recent studies have found that this vitamin may also play a role in stimulating hair growth.
Vitamins for glossy hair
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is known to improve the appearance of hair colour and texture. It also prevents premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin B1 aka Thiamine is best known for healthy hair, and a go-to nutrient to incorporate into your daily vitamin routine or diet.
Why might I need vitamins for my hair?
Vitamins play a major role in maintaining good hair health. They also contribute to overall well being. The human body requires certain nutrients to function properly. These include vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, copper, manganese, iodine, chromium, molybdenum, nickel, fluoride, and potassium.
SHOP Vitamins for Hair