Order by 2pm for same day dispatch
Vitamins for Allergies
Vitamin supplements are often recommended for allergy sufferers. But exactly what are they good for? Allergies affect millions of people every year. From sneezing and coughing, to watery eyes and itching. Did you know Vitamin C is known to reduce mild symptoms like those?
We have several vitamins that can help alleviate allergic reactions. These include vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D.
Allergies affect both children and adults and there are two types: seasonal and perennial. Seasonal allergies occur during certain times of the year, such as spring or Autumn. Perennial allergies occur throughout the year.
- Vitamin C acts as a natural antihistamine by reducing the amount of histamine your body produces - helping to ease Hay fever symptoms plus supporting the immune system - ideal for colds too!
- Zinc can help reduce inflammation, keeping your metabolism, immune system, and many other functions healthy.
- Magnesium can help relax muscles, and contributes to energy release and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin D helps regulate hormones, support healthy bones, teeth and development.
- Mullein leaf helps calm irritations and inflammations from coughs and sore throat.
If you suffer from allergies regularly or want more information about recommended vitamin intake, get in touch or consult your GP for further advice.